Thursday, February 24, 2011

A View from Afar

Please enjoy the view from Panama!

Madelina showing off a Christmas present:

Bebo, Yami, Chelo and Dilsa dancing the night away:
The twins, Ashley and Darinel, enjoy their first ever visit to a swimming pool:

Ana and I grinding corn for bollos, a traditional Panamanian dish:

Elsa, filling corn husks with the bollo masa:

A lovely tarantula:

The kids, alligator 'hunting':

The lovely Panama landscape:

The lovely Panama landscape, i.e. mud, all over my boy:

Fun at the beach:

Armando in his Panama digs:

Ana, enjoying a laugh with her Aunts:

Marcel, being a goofball as usual:

Our nephews, Chelito and Joseph:

Yami and I, mixing up the tamale masa:

The view, when we returned:

Sigh.

2 comments:

Donna OShaughnessy said...

WOW what a trip. great pics. Thanks for sharing. I thought we were doing good by getting off the farm for 2 days to go to Turkey Run Indiana !

Jen said...

Hi Jackie!

I'm SO glad that you and your family had a WONDERFUL time in Panama! It was nice that Marcel could spend that time with his family! Family is the MOST important thing! I'm glad you guys are home safe! I hope too see you soon!

Love,
Jen!